Santa Barbara Trolley Daily Tour Schedule
See Santa Barbara on our open air trolley tours!
Get a taste of Santa Barbara’s spectacular history on our open air trolley tours. See the Santa Barbara Courthouse, Santa Barbara Zoo, Museum of Natural History, Old Town, and the historic Old Mission and more! Passes are valid all day and reboarding is absolutely FREE! You can also ride the second consecutive day at no additional charge!
Our Trolley Tour runs every day of the week. You may reboard the Trolley Tour at any of the stops by signaling the driver. Also, ask about our Private Trolley Charters for you next party!
See the schedule map below for destinations and times. Be sure to check out our Visual Tour to get a glimpse at some of the great spots along the way and to see a video of our tour!
We also offer Private Charters for parties and events.
Trolley Tour Schedule
Monday - Saturday
(October 2 thru March 19)
Pick up times at the Visitor Center Only: 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
* If picking the tour up at any of the stops within the white boxed times, there are no return trips to these stops. All tours end at the Visitor Information Center. 2016 Winter times may be delayed due to construction and traffic.
- Visitor Center (Tour Starts & Ends Here) Get Directions.
- Montecito Inn No Return Trip
- Four Seasons Biltmore/Butterfly Beach
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- The Fess Parker Doubletree
- Harbor/Maritime Museum
- Franciscan Inn
- State Street & De La Guerra (740 State Street)
- La Arcada and SB museum of Art
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Old Mission
- Courthouse (On Anacapa Street Accross from Courthouse)