Highlights about Cruise Ship Tour Days
If you purchased your tickets from the Cruise Line:
- 90-minute tour.
- Not a "hop on and off" tour.
- It is a first come first serve seating arrangement. Those with larger groups will all want to stick together to ensure seating together on the trolleys
- Trolleys pick up right at the drop off location of the cruise.
- Although you are guaranteed a seat on the tour, it is a first come first serve seating arrangement. Those with larger groups will all want to stick together to ensure seating together on the trolleys.
If purchasing tickets from S.B. Trolley directly:
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center on 1 Garden Street, about 0.5 miles from where the cruise ships drop off.
- No guaranteed seating.
- Tickets purchased online will not be valid for cruise ship days.
- Purchasing tickets online is not a reservation and does not hold a seat for any certain day; Tickets purchased online are not for a specific day or time, they have no expiration and are vouchers which are redeemable at any time.
- 90-minute historical tour of Santa Barbara.
- Hop on and off availability tour (with an hour between each stop) however there is no guarantee that if you get off at a stop that the next Trolley will have any openings, as cruise ship days are extremely busy.
If paying with cash, Exact change is appreciated.
A wonderful tour of Santa Barbara. The drivers were incredibly personable and informative. You could get on and off the tour all day and the trollys were on time and hit all the major attractions. Tremondous value for the money, tickets had dicounts to many major attractions and restaurants on tour. Would recommend this to anyone visiting Santa Barbara.- Laura B.