Santa Barbara Trolley of Lights
December 9th – 23rd, 2012
The Santa Barbara local’s favorite tour for admiring the amazing Holiday light displays around town! Relax on one of our open air trolleys as we take to you all of the breathtaking holiday lights around town on this 90-minute ride.
For Trolley of Lights information please submit your email address below:
The Trolley of Lights Dinner Trolley Tour is SOLD OUT!
Sit back and enjoy the evening as you ride the trolley to dinner at one of two delicious restaurant locations before re-boarding for the Trolley of Lights Tour! View Details
Trolley of Lights Rules and Regulations
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds, cancellations or rain checks.
- Seating per vehicle is first come, first serve. You are not guaranteed to sit with your group.
- Once assigned to a trolley and date, seats cannot be moved to another vehicle and/or date.
- Customer understands that the weather may be cold or raining on the tour.
- No alcohol or tobacco products are allowed on board any tour vehicle. No exceptions.
- The driver has the right to terminate tour without refund (for blatant indiscretion on the part of the customer).
- For multiple orders, seating is not guaranteed on the same vehicle as previous order(s).
- Seats purchased are assigned to first available trolley. Trolleys and seats cannot be selected.
- Lap kids are free but must remain seated on a lap.
Trolley of Lights Canned Food Drive – Benefitting the Unity Shoppe
Donate cans of food when you board the trolley for your chance to win prizes. For every 2 cans donated you receive a raffle ticket!
My husband and I went with a group of friends on the 2011 Trolley of Lights Tour, and we are already looking forward to next year. Great way to see Christmas lights around town. Neighbors step outside to greet trolleys as they pass by. You may even see a few Santas!
- Review from TripAdvisor.com