Santa Barbara Trolley of Lights
December 8th – 21st, 2020
For Trolley of Lights information please submit your email address:
COVID-19 Trolley of Lights Rules and Regulations:
- Private Charters ONLY.
- Up to 20 guests and 4 lap children on board each trolley.
- Masks are required for all passengers.
- Food and beverages are not allowed on board.
- Pick up locations will be staggered at or near the Visitor Center.
- Once assigned to a trolley and date, reservation cannot be moved to another vehicle and/or date.
- Customer understands that the weather may be cold or raining on the tour.
- If there is a COVID-19 related shutdown or event cannot take place guests will be refunded 100% of payment.
- This is a non-refundable event. If party must cancel due to illness, guest may cancel their reservation but must cover the driver cost of $150.
- The driver has the right to terminate tour without refund (for blatant indiscretion on the part of the customer).
My husband and I went with a group of friends on the 2011 Trolley of Lights Tour, and we are already looking forward to next year. Great way to see Christmas lights around town. Neighbors step outside to greet trolleys as they pass by. You may even see a few Santas!
- Review from TripAdvisor.com